top of page
  • Writer's picturepikespeakimmigration

Immigration has Announced Guidance on Expedited Work Permits for Childcare and Healthcare Workers

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) has announced its efforts in response to the COVID-19 pandemic by allowing healthcare workers to expedite their applications. If you are a childcare worker or a healthcare worker who has a pending Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization renewal, or a new application, and if your application has expired or will expire in 30 days or less, you may request for your application to be expedited. Qualifications for childcare workers who may be eligible for their applications to be expedited include workers who attend to children at private households, businesses, schools, and childcare institutions. Unfortunately, this does not include teaching assistants or preschool teachers.

If you or anyone you know can benefit from an expedite request on their I-765 application, please contact Pikes Peak Immigration to schedule a consultation today.

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page